Since its formation in 2003, Meritics have provided sales, service and technical support in the UK for the Beckman Coulter Particle Characterisation range of products which include the LS™ range of Laser Diffraction Particle Size Analysers, and Multisizer™ Coulter Counter range.
Over time we have added complementary characterisation instrumentation from other leading manufacturers around the world to provide a comprehensive range of instruments in the UK for most particle and materials characterisation needs. This allows us to select an analysis technique, which provides you with the optimum information about your sample and process.
Meritics personnel have considerable experience in the Particle Characterisation marketplace and we offer a full range of service and support options in the UK including service contracts, instrument training and applications assistance. We have both field and workshop/laboratory based support staff to help you solve your characterisation issues.
If you have a short term, or seasonal need for particle measurements, instruments are available on hire for specific projects, to help with increased workload etc.
We also offer a wide range of characterisation services. Analysis by any of the current particle characterisation products can be provided. Standard analysis methods, as well as specifically designed procedures, for the analysis and investigation of powders, emulsions, colloids and biological samples, can be performed by skilled laboratory staff.
- New instrument for powder testing
- Particle Imaging system for characterisation of fibres and curved particles
- New Coulter Counter measures down to 0.2µm
- Micropores and MOF's - new brochure available
- What Is Particle Size Distribution Analysis?
- What Are Particle Counters?
- Rapid Surface Area measurements
- Shear Tester for powder flow issues with powder charge option
- Yeast cell viability and growth studies
- Automated particle size (grain size) measurements of soils and sediments
- new lower cost instrument for density measurements