Welcome to Meritics
If you need to characterise powders, aerosols, emulsions, suspensions, liquids, solids, films etc, then Meritics can help you. As particle characterisation specialists, we have many years experience in the particle and materials characterisation field and can offer a range of products, suitable for both laboratory and on line use, which should be able to solve all of your characterisation needs.
- New instrument for powder testing
- Particle Imaging system for characterisation of fibres and curved particles
- New Coulter Counter measures down to 0.2µm
- Micropores and MOF's - new brochure available
- What Is Particle Size Distribution Analysis?
- What Are Particle Counters?
- Rapid Surface Area measurements
- Shear Tester for powder flow issues with powder charge option
- Yeast cell viability and growth studies
- Automated particle size (grain size) measurements of soils and sediments
- new lower cost instrument for density measurements
Particle and Material Characterisation Instrumentation
We represent a number of the world's leader manufacturers of particle characterisation instrumentation and are ideally placed to offer you an independent view as to the most suitable technique to solve your particle characterisation technique.
We have at least six different methods of particle size analysis and particle sizing, two methods of zeta potential measurement and surface area measurement and are happy to provide you with comparative data to help you make your decision.
In addition, we have a unique range of viscometers and powder flowability analysers as well as samplers, collectors etc and a wide offering of standards and control materials. A comprehensive support package including telephone help line, our laboratory for applications and method development assistance together with field based engineers and technical support including maintenance contracts is provided to all our customers.
Instrument Hire and Contract Laboratory Services
Whether it's a short project, longer term need or just additional capacity to help with increased workload, we have a range of instruments available for hire - or use our Contract Analysis service to satisfy your particle characterisation requirements.